White Non-Pareils are a type of edible decoration that is made from small, round sugar crystals. They are a versatile and festive ingredient that can be used to decorate a variety of desserts and treats.
Here are some ideas for how to use White Non-Pareils:
- Decorate cakes and cupcakes: White Non-Pareils can be used to add a festive touch to cakes and cupcakes. Simply sprinkle them over the top of your frosting or icing before serving.
- Decorate cookies and brownies: White Non-Pareils can also be used to decorate cookies and brownies. Simply sprinkle them over the top of your baked goods before baking.
- Decorate ice cream and other frozen treats: White Non-Pareils can be used to add a touch of fun to ice cream and other frozen treats. Simply sprinkle them over the top of your favorite dessert before serving.
- Make candy bark: White Non-Pareils can be used to make a variety of candy barks, such as peppermint bark and chocolate bark. Simply melt chocolate and spread it out on a baking sheet. Then, sprinkle the chocolate with Green Non-Pareils and other toppings of your choice. Let the chocolate cool and harden, then break it into pieces and enjoy.
- Decorate drinks: White Non-Pareils can be used to decorate the rims of glasses and mugs for a festive touch. Simply rim the glass or mug with a lime wedge or moisten the rim with water. Then, dip the rim in White Non-Pareils.
No matter how you choose to use them, White Non-Pareils are a fun and festive way to add a touch of color and excitement to your desserts and treats!